Found a stock tank I liked online. The ones at Tractor Supply were banged up and I figured 100 gallons might be too big. Decided on the 44 gallon. But it arrived without a drain. So I spent yesterday with a drill and jigsaw cutting a hole (a bit too high, but good enough). Put in a one inch drain plug I also bought online. Then I went out to Lowe’s to get some PVC for a serious drain. Don’t want this guy filing up with water when it rains hard. Had to do a bit of drilling in the PVC pipe, but put some broken bricks and rock on the bottom, a layer of mesh and then three cubic feet of peat moss with a big sack of potting soil on top. Somehow it all fit perfectly. Going to start planting tomorrow.